- This event has passed.
WiCyS Chicago Affiliate | Zero-Day Vulnerabilities – Panel Discussion
April 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
“Planning zero-day” is an oxymoron, but there are security best practices that can be adapted to better position our response as security professionals. WiCyS Chicago affiliate invites participants to a virtual panel discussion to learn some such security practices.
The panel discussion will delve into the experiences of panelists in preparing for, containing, and addressing a few zero-day vulnerabilities
● How their teams responded to the – tips and techniques for detection and containment
● Typical blockers for faster speed to resolution
● Lessons learned across the different teams (security, product, development, etc.)
● What would they do differently if they had to do this all over again
● How can known attack patterns be leveraged to address a zero-day
● Ren Fellows: Security Incident Response Lead, Morningstar (https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenfellows/)
● Tom Sikma: Threat Intelligence Manager, Motorola Solutions (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-sikma-6184b377/)
● Brianna Leddy: Director of Analysis, Darktrace (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianna-leddy-8918b278/)
● Anca Pop: Founder & CEO, 365 Striker (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ancap/)