Step right into the world of Dell Technologies’ Security and Resiliency Organization as WiCyS strategic partner, Dell Technologies, introduces you to a unique cast of characters – each representing a different pillar. In this engaging talk, they will take center stage to share their fascinating day-to-day experiences, shed light on their challenges, recount the journey that led them here, and unveil their exciting visions for the future. Get ready for an insightful and inspiring exploration of the diverse roles within a mature security organization.
Panel Host: Lisa Bradley
- Ashwini Siddhi, Product & Application Security
- Cathe Yusupov, Physical Security
- Lavanya S, GRC
- Neha Thethi, Cyber Security
- Tonya , Customer Trust
WiCyS is proud to provide members the opportunity to earn CPE/CEU credits for attending WiCyS Webinars live.
To earn CPE/CEU credits with the following providers, you must meet the minimum requirements:
– GIAC/(ISC)2: attend for a minimum of 45 minutes or the entirety of the webinar
– CompTIA: attend for a minimum of 60 minutes or the entirety of the webinar (webinar topic must relate to the certificate being renewed)
Attendees who meet the requirements will receive a verification email to use as proof of attendance for submitting CPE or CEU credits with their provider.