Uniting on Issues Affecting Us All
Learn more about our invite-only Industry Leadership Summit, geared towards uniting experts to discuss pipeline, inclusivity, transitioning and advancing the workforce.
INVITE ONLY: Industry Leadership Summit at Women in CyberSecurity (WiCyS 2021)
- In-person September 8, 2021 (times TBD)
- Location: Gaylord Rockies Resort Denver (Aurora), CO
- Host: WiCyS Organization
- Attendees: Approved WiCyS 2021 Conference Sponsor Pass Holders
The 2021 WiCyS Leadership Summit is a forum for cybersecurity industry experts to derive actionable plans and outcomes for addressing challenges in the following four tracks:
- PIPELINE: Strengthening the diverse cybersecurity workforce pipeline
- INCLUSIVE: Creating an inclusive work environment
- TRANSITIONING: Furthering opportunities for various groups such as veteran female cybersecurity aspirants or those transitioning or returning to cybersecurity workforce
- ADVANCING: Advancing women in technical and non-technical leadership roles
All eligible partners and sponsors are notified about the submission process via email upon completing their strategic partner or conference sponsor (platinum and above) agreement.
PLEASE keep in mind that all selected presenters must have WiCyS 2021 conference sponsorship pass to attend.
Submissions Close: Monday, June 14, 2021
Notification of status: Monday, June 28, 2021
The categories of sessions are:
- Presentation Sessions (25 minutes)
- Panel Sessions (45 minutes, up to 3 panelists with Moderator)