Veterans Assistance Programs
Your Service, Our Gratitude
From discounted memberships to exclusive forums and Veteran Fellowship Awards, we have many ways to say to our members in the Veterans community, “Thank you for your service.”
WITH OUR GRATITUDE
Our mission is to support our veteran community and grow the cybersecurity workforce by moving more female veterans into cybersecurity. Launched in 2019, our program provides deserving go-getters with:
- Resources, opportunities, and mentors within the WiCyS network
- Discounted WiCyS membership
- WiCyS Veteran Fellowship Award opportunities
- Exclusive community forum
- Access to the directory of WiCyS veterans for external opportunities
- Work with partners and sponsors for job placement
Veteran Fellowship Award
Original funding supported by Craig Newmark Philanthropies, this annual honor is given to selected female veterans who are either interested in cybersecurity careers or who are already working in the field. Recipients gain complimentary attendance to the WiCyS annual conference where they are able to meet with the greater community.
The Veteran Fellowship application is open until March 1, 2021 to attend the September 8-10, 2021 conference at the Gaylord Rockies, Denver, CO.
Ready to Join WICYS?
Join through a discounted veteran rate of $20.
Please note: you must be a WiCyS member to apply for the Veteran Fellowship Award