HONORING HER SERVICE
Supporting female veteran members within the WiCyS community as they transition from military to cybersecurity careers
- Opportunity for female veterans within the WiCyS community – from self-taught, to experienced and recent college grads
- No prior work experience is required, however, seeking aptitude and passion
- Will place qualifying WiCyS veterans members in several roles including SOC analyst, NOC analyst, penetration testers, and more
- Many roles are remote but must be willing to relocate if necessary
- WiCyS veteran member
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Hands-on experience or education or training in Computer Science/ related field
- CompTIA Net+ and Sec+ training *U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
- WiCyS Veteran Cohort
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance provided
- Health/Medical Benefits
- 401 K match
- Industry Certifications
- Mentoring Program
- Opportunity to work with one of Smoothstack’s large-scale government entities
Veterans’ Apprenticeship Program
WiCyS DOL-Certified Apprenticeship Partner:
WITH OUR GRATITUDE
Our mission is to support veteran membership community and provide opportunities for our former service members to bridge the gap from their military career experience into cybersecurity careers.
Here’s what we know:
- Military career experience can align nicely with cybersecurity careers
- Female veterans make up 10% of the veteran population
- However, female veterans have a higher likelihood of unemployment compared to male veterans, single parenthood compared to male veterans, and homelessness compared to female non-veterans
We are pleased to announce SentinelOne as an employer partner in the WiCyS Veterans’ Apprenticeship Program. Employer partners are putting their energy, time and resources to making an impact within our veteran community and for the inclusion and diversity efforts of the cybersecurity workforce.
What Apprenticeship Program Include:
- Paid training
- Paid apprenticeship
- Secured employment
- Other resources such as technology, mentoring, etc
Qualifications for Applications?
Ready to join the WiCyS Veteran Apprenticeship Program?
Awesome! WiCyS, along with our apprenticeship partner, Smoothstack, and employer partner, SentinelOne, are ready to honor YOUR service by providing this training and apprenticeship opportunity to help pave your path into a thriving cybersecurity career!