GAYLORD ROCKIES RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER
VENUE: GAYLORD ROCKIES RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER, DENVER, COLORADO
TRANSPORTATION TO GAYLORD ROCKIES:
You will have THREE options for transportation to the Gaylord:
- Option #1:
- Ride share with others (total cost is $40) to Gaylord Rockies.
- Option #2:
- Take the RTD TRAIN to the 61st and PENA EXIT (cost about $10.50).
- Please note: 61st and PENA exit is the first stop after departing the airport.
- Once you depart the train, there will be a Gaylord shuttle that arrives about 10 and 40 minutes AFTER the hour to take you to the resort.
- Option #3: Reserve a shuttle ticket. Shuttle tickets are available for purchase anytime before March 10 or until capacity is reached.
- View shuttle times and purchase shuttle tickets by signing into the WiCyS 2023 conference portal and updating your registration.
- To access the Conference Registration Portal, go to https://www.globauxsourceevents.com/wicys-denver2023/2543628?code=WICYS2023Denver
- Click the “ALREADY REGISTERED” button and enter your credentials.
- Click on “Personal Information” page.
- Update your registration to include the shuttle times you would like.
- Scroll/Continue through your registration until you reach the confirmation page.
Parking is available at the hotel.
NOTE: Conference hotel rates are only honored when booking through the WiCyS registration system
Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.wicys.org/