Virtual Career Fair
March 1, 2022
VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
March 1, 2022
11:00 am – 5:00 pm CT
Conference attendees are invited to attend the 2022 Conference Virtual Career Fair Tuesday, March 1 from 11am – 5pm CT. This event is exclusive to WiCyS 2022 conference attendees and is your opportunity to explore job postings, network, and connect with employers before the in-person Career Fair at the conference.
This pre-conference opportunity gives you access to connect with conference sponsors who will not be on-site at the conference AND allows for meet-and-greets to pre-schedule in-person interviews with sponsors at the conference! No additional registration is required for the Virtual Career Fair.
Each sponsor will receive the option to have a Virtual Career Fair booth.
- February 1st – Commitment forms to participate will be sent
- February 9th – Commitment form due date
- February 10th – Booth Set Up link will be emailed
- February 10th – Resumes will be available to sponsors that have set up their booths.
- February 22nd – Booth set up must be completed
- February 22nd – Sponsor exhibitor training 1:00 – 2:00 pm CST
- February 23rd – The access URL will be posted.
- April 15th – Last day to review resumes.
VIP and Premium sponsors
- Can submit a pre-recorded video to be featured in the conference Virtual Career Fair. Please submit a 10-15 minute speaking video highlighting your company as supporting the inclusion and diversity initiatives within the cybersecurity workforce, what kind of jobs you have available, what you want folks to do when they engage with your virtual booth and what to expect at the in-person event.
- Pre-recorded videos must be submitted to [email protected] by February 15 to be included in the Virtual Career Fair.