Annual Report Guidelines
XIV. Appendix (from the affiliate handbook)
Appendix A: Annual Report Guidelines
WiCyS annual affiliate reports are due to WiCyS Global by February 1 of each year. These reports will be issued to the WiCyS Governing Board during the Annual WiCyS Conference.
The template for the report will be provided by the Professional Affiliate Manager and can also be found in the affiliate toolkit.
Be prepared to include:
- Affiliate Leaders
- First name, last name, email, and title
- A comprehensive list of all activities carried out during the previous year including meetings, mailings, reports, research, community engagement, volunteering, booth at conferences/events, elections, etc.
- Typical event attendance numbers (approximately how many people did the affiliate reach in the previous year and how many does the affiliate expect to reach in the coming year?)
- Event Speakers
- Name and contact information of speakers at events the affiliate has hosted.
- Share any collaborations with sponsors
- Social Media
- URLs for each social media account
- Numbers of likes/followers on each account
- A short overview on the current state of the affiliate
- WiCyS Mission
- Share your affiliate’s goals to carry out the WiCyS mission in the coming year
Annual Report Template: https://www.wicys.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/WiCyS-Annual-Report-Template-Fillable.pdf